MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. I took delivery of my MCS last Thursday.........just some thoughts.
:D :D :D :D :cool: :D :D :D :D
That noise. that wonderfully noise........whirrrrrrrrr ............pop pop.........pop..pop....pop
I could listen to that music all day long.... I find myself accelerating just so I can downshift.

Radio has not been turned on yet. Sport seats are great. Needs lumbar adjust though.

Xenon headlights are a hoot... love the color, the brightness and the look.

17 inch run flats are not a harsh ride. No jarring.
drives like a go cart on "speed". Rear suspension could use a little less sway.

The 4500 rpm during break in is almost worse than the wait for delivery. The sounds just get going and its time to stop. Six speeds are the best.. I love having a choice of gear.

The gauges are great at night. All the interior lights are cool. I am getting the more gauges.... (I need more input). The digital speedo on the tach is the best. The big speedo is useless.(IMHO)
Factory armrest is too long. Side visor is cool but needs to be larger.
Pepper white is a great choice. happy with all my choices. Pictures to follow.
Wow I didn't know I had soo much to say....

Spec.. MCS. pw/pw, xenons, 17" run flats, fog lights, DSC, Sport suspension. Armrest, bonnet stripes and checked roof. Rubber mats and thats all soo far.
BTW I love this site. Lots of good peoples. Thanks. eureka me in a mini

·
Registered
20 Posts
Factory armrest? Are the cars shipping with these already? I thought they weren't going into production until february?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jerome,
Well I thought is was a factory armrest. Mounted in the rear cup holder.... Come to think about it.... I thought the armrest was attached to the seat... now I'm unsure...
If you know let me know you know. :)

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
if u love the popping.. go with a scorpion/playmini exhaust... the popping just amplifies itself so much it sounds like a rally car!

·
Mentalist
83 Posts
...and for the supercharger whine, get a new air intake. Best bang for the buck is the HAI (hot air intake). The whine turns into something more like a scream. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
The seats have lumbar adjustment...well at least mine does (its a little turny circle thing on the right side of the seat), i've got leather seats so it might be different on non-leather.

Oh yeah, and I love that popping sound too :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. Looks (sounds?) like a new exhaust and air intake are in store for the future.
No lumbar knob on my seat. I hope it can be retrofitted.

·
Registered
43 Posts
lumbar jack!

Howdy!

As far as I know, Lumbar support only is available with leather seats! :eek:

Pop pop!

hey,
duard​
"One white duck on the wall."

·
Car enthusiast
219 Posts
Nice color combo! That pop pop sounds is so addicting, jeezzzzz.... pop pop.... pop...... enjoy your ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts