Metallic paint
PEPPER Pack
Rear Spoiler
Roof&Mirror Caps In Black
Sport Button
Sport Leather Steer Wheel
Sports Seats
White Indicator Lenses

Only worry is its not Chilli what Am I missing then from Chilli to Pepper on the Car here…….I’d use the configuration but its dead on all sites.

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Not sure, as 3 of the main CHILI pack things are in that list...Sports Seats, 3-spoke wheel, and Spoiler. Wonder why they specced it like that!
Think it might just be the 16" alloys...

·
settling in nicely
246 Posts
only differences i could see between pepper and chili when i ordered was half leather upholstery, 2 spoke steering wheel, sports seats, 16" alloys with runflats (as opposed to 15 non-runflats) and spoiler.

I specced cloth sports seats, got a spoiler off ebay and upgraded the wheels to the 15" rotator spokes and spent the £700 i saved on a sunroof and bluetooth (which gave the 3 spoke steering wheel) wasnt that bothered on missing out on half leather and would rather have non-runflats and 15" wheels as i do a lot of miles

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MINI Cooper

Mileage 4,951
Transmission Manual
Fuel Petrol
Exterior Pure Silver
Interior Clth/Lea Ray Rooster Red
Registration YH08WJZ
Reg. Date March 2008
Price £14,995 (VAT Qualifying)
Scotthall Leeds
Sheepscar Way
Leeds LS7 3JB
0113 2622020
Welcome to Scotthall Leeds authorised MINI dealership

This really annoys me, this car is spot on in every detail for a cooper even if its not a D but take a look at it the inside is Red, and spoils the whole car….If it was just normal I’d be on the phone…….I should be on the phone saying Why o Why did your do it,,,,,,

Also when does that stop/start start on Cooper Builds?

·
It's now S power!!
563 Posts
only differences i could see between pepper and chili when i ordered was half leather upholstery, 2 spoke steering wheel, sports seats, 16" alloys with runflats (as opposed to 15 non-runflats) and spoiler.
I couldn't see how they justified about £1000 more for the chili pack over pepper pack, which is why I went for pepper + MFSW for doopy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts