MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dominique et Karine
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
my project is change one of our two new MINI for a S cabrio BRG hoods green, choise the bonnets stripes is not obvious, in your opinion white or black????

have you pictures from two solution ???

my config rapid: BRG/green, cordoba + antracite, chrome line exterior and interior, gps, xenon, R90 antracite

many thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dfinatly white Dek :) There is a Mini cabrio outside my window with the same Green / Green and it has the white bonnet strips :) In some lighting depending on the weather the car looks allmost Black sometimes, so to add the Black strips, you would need really nice weather all the time, becouse Black bonnet strips would just vanish into the car as soon as it gets cloudy :p

Have fun and the white strips are really nice with the Green / Green :)

Roman

Ps, The pic of the car i have is of Green conv, with Black strips, but that is one i picked becouse they have no Red / Black icons in here, lol hehehehe :)

·
Now Cooper D Clubman
553 Posts
Check out my gallery of my old BRG convertible with silver viper stripes, definately best colour/stripe combo.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Griffer said:
Check out my gallery of my old BRG convertible with silver viper stripes, definately best colour/stripe combo.

Never for one second even thought about getting Silver strips :aargh:

Can imagine how beautiful it would be :tongue:

Roman

·
Dominique et Karine
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
romaning2004: have you a picture from you MINI ???

you don't have a galery ?

Ok for the white bonnet, the problem is: the mirror outside is chrome (not white) and whell is R90 antracite (not white), this is for that i am not sure for the result...

A pair of bonnet (classic) in silver is also a solution sympatic

I want picture with balck or white bonnet, it is possible ??? I have search to galery and don't found a lot of picture.

escuse for my english...

·
S-Lite Avenger!
165 Posts
I love (and almost ordered) a BRG with the black stripes. Black factory stripes have the edges done in white, so even if the car did look black under some lighting, you would still have those thin white lines sepeating the black from the green. I would go with that option.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi there Dek,

If you go into the Mini Cooper S section, then look up model specific option, All the cars in this section have there own links, Red car pic section, Blue car pic section etc, goto the section that has been set up with the BRG section, you will find everything in there and all the colour combo's :) This will give you a better idea of your finished car and then you will know if you want them or not and the right colour to go for :)

It is like jd2277 said below me, the Black strips could work for you becouse they have a thin White strips eather side of the bonit strip so you can still see were it starts and finishes :)

I dont have my car yet buddy :) hence no pics in my section :p I will find out more from the dealer this week and my delivery date :) It should still be around the July 6th date, becouse i have a 3 week holiday and is only the real time i will have to collect the car and get everything soughted out here :) Parking permit, etc

Roman

Ps, good luck on your decisions what ever they maybe and i know you will love your car what ever you do :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts