MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I want a body-coloured roof, but could not decide on indi Blue or BRG.

I have now changed my mind completely and I am going for Dark Silver with the Lapis Blue leather. Still getting a body-coloured roof.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I saw an all black Cooper S last week and it looked stunning. Trouble is that black is such a pain to keep clean - so I'm still toying with Velvet Red with a body coloured roof. Gone off EB altogether now. But the all black would fit in quite well with my home country rugby team. Damn. Loyalty or practicality?:confused:

·
Bad Dog, Moderator
798 Posts
I was originally going to go with Dark Silver/Black on my S. After seeing Liquid Yellow in person on Monday in Toronto at the auto show I am 95% sure my car will be Yellow/Black. Having said that, I don't think you can go *too* far wrong in picking a color for this car. My only definite no-no is the white roof with sunroof combo. Others differ and think it looks good. The lines and generally fun aspect of the car will allow you to get away with just about any color MINI offers.

·
MINI2 Sponsor & Moderator
181 Posts
Since I'm 36 (man an I old!) I need to stay away from colors that give my car a toy factor. The MINI is already very "cute" and I need to tone that down a bit so I'm taken seriously at the ofice! Thus, I plan to get Dark silver with a white roof/mirrors and hopefully some combination of black with blue inserts for the interior (blue carpet hopefully). I do plan to opt for the bonnet stripes though....I can't be asked to give up everything!

-Mike

And if it's not too expensive....I'm getting th eWorks kit too!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
The BRG and Dark Silver look fantastic, but here's what I want:

Indi Blue with white roof and mirrors, cloth interior, no sunroof, Union Jack roof option

Similar to this MINI One but without the bonnet stripes:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have finally made up my mind. :) (The metallic colours cost $600 more, so that helped me decide on red - a non-metallic colour.) My other choice was Dark Silver.

A Chili Red Cooper 'S' with a white roof/mirrors/wheels.

Now if only I could make up my mind on the choice of wheels.... :(

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
SomeBlondeGuy said:
I have finally made up my mind. :) (The metallic colours cost $600 more, so that helped me decide on red - a non-metallic colour.) My other choice was Dark Silver.

A Chili Red Cooper 'S' with a white roof/mirrors/wheels.

Now if only I could make up my mind on the choice of wheels.... :(
go for 17" S Alloys, but go for silver not white

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
paddlefoot said:
I saw an all black Cooper S last week and it looked stunning. Trouble is that black is such a pain to keep clean - so I'm still toying with Velvet Red with a body coloured roof.
Is Velvet Red available on the 'S' in the UK :confused:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Is Velvet Red available on the 'S' in the UK
As far as I know Velvet Red will be an available colour from March for any MINI model.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Think it going to an all "jet" black(not an x-tra cost) S:p BRG and dark silver look great too.But all black everything matches so it looks stealth...:)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Wonder what happened to candy blue that was in the mini Mini brochere?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nope? You don't like the 17-inchers in white, or nope, you don't like ANY wheels in white?

I like the 16" 5-spoked, but I just wish they were 17".

·
Registered
930 Posts
ezrally said:
Wonder what happened to candy blue that was in the mini Mini brochere?
candy blue = Electric Blue

dark blue = Indi Blue

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
SomeBlondeGuy said:
Nope? You don't like the 17-inchers in white, or nope, you don't like ANY wheels in white?

I like the 16" 5-spoked, but I just wish they were 17".
don't like any of them in white

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: What color is everyone getting?

KarmanS said:

btw, what's your choice and which part of NY are you at? I am living at Manhattan and waitlisted at Prestige MINI.
I'm in the Albany area and will be getting first choice from New Country MINI of Hartford.

As for color choice, Im not saying! ha ha! Im waiting to see what all the popular colors are going to be and then order something different!

Mini S

1 - 20 of 37 Posts