MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just Lurking.....
1,828 Posts
mad brummie said:
i wondered that but it has MK1 rear lights and is american and i don't think 05 cars have reached the states yet ;)
I did think that :eek: but as Paul said it looks more puple, and since you pointed out the purple in my HB, you never know ;) :)

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
Infact people, i aint to sure i agree. I think that is POSS (not saying) a respray, and i THINK its fords imperial blue as used on the Zetec S!!!!! And newer st170 focus! im HALF judging this on the filename, imp blue. And it looks awfully like it! Tho seems silly to havea respray like that wen u can just (or could) have indi blue! Looks stunning tho.

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
I agree-- IB seemed darker more lustrious tint, this one looks closer to HB (as a prev poster noted.) just not dark enough imo

·
I Just Can't Get Enough
49,320 Posts
RobHardyUK said:
Infact people, i aint to sure i agree. I think that is POSS (not saying) a respray, and i THINK its fords imperial blue as used on the Zetec S!!!!! And newer st170 focus! im HALF judging this on the filename, imp blue. And it looks awfully like it! Tho seems silly to havea respray like that wen u can just (or could) have indi blue! Looks stunning tho.
i don't think it is Imperial Blue (ford) is much darker and more purpley i think. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
mad brummie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing