MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading various posts and seeing that a lot of people have been given a clio or a Corsa or someting similar as a courtesy car, I was wondering if this the norm. When my car went in for a few fixes I asked for another mini to drive about in but the dealer said they where having enough trouble getting demonstrators let alone courtesy cars. They gave me a new BMW 525 to drive around in for a few days, which was nice.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
StephenR said:
After reading various posts and seeing that a lot of people have been given a clio or a Corsa or someting similar as a courtesy car, I was wondering if this the norm. When my car went in for a few fixes I asked for another mini to drive about in but the dealer said they where having enough trouble getting demonstrators let alone courtesy cars. They gave me a new BMW 525 to drive around in for a few days, which was nice.
Stephen, The norm seems to be that MINI customer services can sanction the indefinate use of a car from Enterprise Car Rental, with whom BMW have an agreement. What you normally end up with via this route is what they class as a 'supermini' (i.e. top spec Corsa/Clio etc). If your dealer manages to arrange a MINI loan car, or anything else, then they're doing that off their own bat.

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
This sounds stupid but, if you have a problem with your car and it's driveable, DONT call MINI services as you will end up with a dog of a hire car. Take it to your dealers and get a new BMW like me! ;)
Shouldn't be the case .... but it is! :confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd have a bit of a problem with that R1...

My Mini dealers is next to a BMW bike dealership! BMW cars are on the other side of town!

Wonder if that means I'd get a scooter?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I know Red Cooper got a new 3 series while his car was being fixed under the warranty :)

I think I might have to ask for a M5, M3, X5 or Z8

I dont mind im not fussy :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
smiffy said:
I know Red Cooper got a new 3 series while his car was being fixed under the warranty :)

I think I might have to ask for a M5, M3, X5 or Z8

I dont mind im not fussy :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dont forget the M Roadster :)

My dealership are giving me a Clio for 2 days next week, not what i was expecting lol

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Ive got more chance of getting a C1 Scooter :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Vomit Car

BI GAL

I had the same vomit coloured compact, the one with the vomit and black interior!

It's a small world!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts