MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MINI2 Sophomore
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about gettting aftermarket wheels for my new MCS.

Any ideas about what to do about the stock wheels that came with my car (they are ones that come standard with the sport package;mine are white)

Would I be able to get some money for them from the people I buy the new wheels from?

Or do most people just lose money on the stock wheels?

Thanks

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
bhoobhoo said:
I'm thinking about gettting aftermarket wheels for my new MCS.

Any ideas about what to do about the stock wheels that came with my car (they are ones that come standard with the sport package;mine are white)

Would I be able to get some money for them from the people I buy the new wheels from?

Or do most people just lose money on the stock wheels?

Thanks
s lites ( i assume it is those) are real popular among cooper owners, dont know how yours look but typically there are buyers for them, post them on nam or mini2, or ebay, you should get a half decent price on them, you can see how much people have sold them for and adjust your price accordingly

and no, typically i can pretty much garentee you won't find aftermarket wheel dealers who will take oem wheels

·
Registered
43 Posts
E-bay my man....

I would honestly sell them on E-bay or in the Auto Trader Magazine.

Maybe not for the same price that you would pay through a BMW dealership but,
for a little less.

The truth is, that somewhere out their someone is just not content with the stock rims
their MINI model brought from factory; for many number of reasons.

Thus, try selling them and get some of your money back.

Best Regards,
:dsblack:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.