MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just call me paranoid polly !!! :rolleyes:

Ever since we spotted someone breaking into next doors car last week, ive not been able to sleep very well, fearing the same will happen to ours.

So every night since, ive not been able to sleep, HENCE causing me to have funny nightmares - sleep walks - nutty shouting fits etc

This morning i woke up i had a pair of trousers on my arms and a jumpers arm attached around my legs ?
My whole wardrobe was pulled out, plus i found my handbag and all my jewllery in the washing basket in the bathroom ? ? :eek:

The funny thing is i often snap out these funny moments and realize what im doing ?

:confused:

I have always had these nutty moments, but i would like to know if you have similer mad moments, ?

It cant be just me surely ? :rolleyes:

PMSL

:D
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LEECE said:
you are always like that i remember you jumping up in the middle of the night saying there was something in the room :mad:
PMSL

yeah im terrible LOL

:rolleyes:

lol
 

·
Once lost, now found..
Joined
·
204,985 Posts
LOL omg.

No, Ive never experienced anything like that myself. :eek:

Used to have dreams though that I was falling - then Id wake up sweaty and sitting straight up in my bed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,466 Posts
I talk in my sleep quite a lot in my sleep and have even been known to sing......

I always sing in my sleep when I have been watching Moulin Rouge, the film, and its always the same song - Your Song, by Elton John.........

Even been known to wake the Kids up singing it :eek:

:rolleyes: :D :p :confused:
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wibbly said:
I talk in my sleep quite a lot in my sleep and have even been known to sing......

I always sing in my sleep when I have been watching Moulin Rouge, the film, and its always the same song - Your Song, by Elton John.........

Even been known to wake the Kids up singing it :eek:

:rolleyes: :D :p :confused:
PMSL my long suffering partner just tells me to shut up and get back in bed ! LOL

I have caught him out a couple of times and he has got up when ive heard stuff (which werent there LOL)

serves him right for being able to sleep when i cant (hee hee hee in a sinister laugh) :D :D :D :D :D

PMSL
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sebby said:
PMSL my long suffering partner just tells me to shut up and get back in bed ! LOL

I have caught him out a couple of times and he has got up when ive heard stuff (which werent there LOL)

serves him right for being able to sleep when i cant (hee hee hee in a sinister laugh) :D :D :D :D :D

PMSL
My mums the same, she see a face coming out the wall a few months ago, she made my dad check it wasnt there, and cover up the wall ...........

(all it turned out to be was a wall vent)

She is about as mad as me, seen squirells, spiders, little monsters, toys move ........ :rolleyes:

:D
 

·
Don Vito
Joined
·
17,160 Posts
nothing :(... just she needs a cat scan on the top floor and now you do things in your sleep....:confused: well maybe a buy one get one free offer may help??? :eek:


<------ cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Speedd said:
nothing :(... just she needs a cat scan on the top floor and now you do things in your sleep....:confused: well maybe a buy one get one free offer may help??? :eek:


<------ cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

Really, if thats the case .............. YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN IM MAD ! ;)

:D
:D

;)
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Max said:
I'm usually in the shack with Dora at night :eek: ;) :D

We lock our door to stop gatecrashers usually ;) :rolleyes: :D :D

tehe

Max :D :red:
Once when i was on holiday when i was a kid. i sleep walked onto out of our room in the hotel, put my pillow onto the hotel landing and went asleep......... :eek:

How scary is that ! good job it wasnt the balcony ! :eek:

HOW SCARY HAVING ME WALKING INTO YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT !

PMSL

:D
 

·
Bringing Love to MINI2
Joined
·
19,214 Posts
My son's friend sleep walks. His mom told me he walked right off a boat one night in his sleep. :eek: Lucky they were there to fish him out of the water. ;)

One night he stayed at our house. I woke up to find him standing in my bedroom doorway. Scared me half to death!!! He's almost six feet tall!!! Thought it was an intruder. Sheesh. :eek: I had to escort him back to my son's room. He was still in a daze.
 

·
off out....
Joined
·
19,946 Posts
I regularly grind my teeth in my sleep, which drives Mr VM up the wall and it makes me wake up in the morning feeling like I've dislocated my jaw sometimes. I often have conversations in my sleep, where i sit bolt upright and begin talking - often to myself & often to Mr VM (if he fancies joining in the chat). the other thing I do is fall out of bed - I always lie on the edge, but sometimes try and turnover, but end up falling out *ouch*.


Ooh and i snore too (must be a real pleasure sharing with me :D )
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
villa mini said:
I regularly grind my teeth in my sleep, which drives Mr VM up the wall and it makes me wake up in the morning feeling like I've dislocated my jaw sometimes. I often have conversations in my sleep, where i sit bolt upright and begin talking - often to myself & often to Mr VM (if he fancies joining in the chat). the other thing I do is fall out of bed - I always lie on the edge, but sometimes try and turnover, but end up falling out *ouch*.


Ooh and i snore too (must be a real pleasure sharing with me :D )
LOL glad im not the only one who does nutty things lol :rolleyes:

:D

come on everyone there must be more of you's that have nutty ones in the night ! :D
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
14 Participants
Pooh
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing
Top