MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find the best wheel for a Black/White Mini Cooper and I am a HUGE fan of the calssic mimi-lite wheel design.

I have a set of Panasports on my Miata, but I am trying to find ones that looks similar.

What do you guys think?

OPMD Super-lite Wheel (trying to get info now on these)

Panasport (Nice)

COMPOMotive Wheel - ML Series (a tad bit heavy - 20lbs for 15")

Anyone have any other suggestions on wheels that look like these?

-Peter/Atlanta

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
The Superlite Classic Range wheels only go up to 16", and in 15" and 16" size have 10 spokes:

Superlite does offer their Ultralite 3-piece wheels with 8 spokes in 15" to 17" sizes:

These wheels cost £175-195 + vat in the UK.

As for Panasports, this is last I heard from my US contact back in January:
I finally have some good news to report back to you. I finally got the official word that Panasport has measured and is developing a wheel specifically for the new Mini!

I don't have specs or sizes yet, but i just wanted to let you know that they will be happening.
I will follow up and include information in the FAQ on aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I prefer the new style MINI lites for the New MINI as seen at the ESSEN show :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Indecisive MINI Owner
473 Posts

These can be seen below on my Classic. Nice wheels :)

I would like some Minilites on the MINI, I've been thinking about it since my local Dealer's launch party last June, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
110 Posts
JonBlakeburn said:

These can be seen below on my Classic. Nice wheels :)

I would like some Minilites on the MINI, I've been thinking about it since my local Dealer's launch party last June, but I'm not sure.
I contacted Superlite and they emailed back that the 16"classic is for a truck and will not fit the MINI. However the ultralite 3 piece wheel will fit in a 16 or 17 inch size. Painted yellow with that chrome surround......aaahhhhh!:D :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts