MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered what people used as a marker when you parallel park.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
The car behind :p

I'm actually not aware that I use any marker, I just reverse in, and somehow turn the wheel when the time is right.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Girle parking tip

With me the passenger wiper lines up to the curb, when sitting in a normal position.
That makes's it 3 inches from the curb to the wheels. :rolleyes:

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
One of the benefits of 11 years in the Motor Trade is that I can pretty much park any car in any space big enough to take it, pretty much straight every time, and only using the mirrors.

Until reading this thread I hadn't even thought about 'how' I do it, I just do it.

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
One of the benefits of 11 years in the Motor Trade is that I can pretty much park any car in any space big enough to take it, pretty much straight every time, and only using the mirrors.

Until reading this thread I hadn't even thought about 'how' I do it, I just do it.
Snap :p

I have to move cars about at work occasionally, I might moan about how big some of them are, but ive never had a problem parking anything, I like most others, just do it :eek:

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
Thats what mirrors are for isn't it ??... anyway, I pride myself on getting into the awkward spaces that most people would drive past..and thats in the Scooby as well!.

·
MINI2 Regular
323 Posts
yea a bumper is there for a reason :p

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts

Isn't that just using The Force? :D

·
Giggity-goo!
2,670 Posts
I coat mine in KY so it just slides right in. It is invaluable when trying to park it up a tight alley.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts