MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
Love the folding mirrors :D I think my dealership are more excited about them than me!

So.. does this mean you have folding mirrors but didn't know it? You wont be able to stop pushing it now you know what it does ;)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
afromanbob said:
I don't think they have the 007 pack here in the USA?!?! You lucky Brits!!!! :D :p
True but they do have the Matt Helm pack and by pressing that button it pours you a
Martini :cool:. Far more useful :D .

·
Registered
440 Posts
I am right in thinking that the key fob can be used to operate the electric folding mirrors when you lock the doors though... right?

It's a bit pants if they only fold using that button......

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
marrsbar said:
I am right in thinking that the key fob can be used to operate the electric folding mirrors when you lock the doors though... right?

It's a bit pants if they only fold using that button......
No, they cant.

Mikeythemini of www.newministuff.co.uk started to order the Japanese folding mirrors (as this option was Pre 05 was only available over there) and he has devised wiring them up in a way that you have a button you can press and/or they close with the remote.

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
Unless you opt for the 007 pack, when it launches heat seeking misiles.
I've been told it fires bird-seeking missiles that have just shat on your car.

·
Happy Happy Joy Joy
130 Posts
onely_ck said:
if you had a sunroof, it would have been the ejector seat :D
I made the mistake of ordering the ejector seat without the sunroof. Ooops ;)

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
NightFox said:
I made the mistake of ordering the ejector seat without the sunroof. Ooops ;)
put someone that is large in the passenger seat and you can have a convertible then!!! :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
15 Participants
maxsendq
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing