MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
READY TO SCAN AT TERMINAL SOUTHAMPTON 11/10/2004 19:22

BOOKED SOUTHAMPTON 10/09/2004 17:03

Thats what it says on the ship tracking website, does that mean its not getting here till Nov 10th? seems odd it would take a month to get here.

·
Registered
124 Posts
howardpm said:
READY TO SCAN AT TERMINAL SOUTHAMPTON 11/10/2004 19:22

BOOKED SOUTHAMPTON 10/09/2004 17:03

Thats what it says on the ship tracking website, does that mean its not getting here till Nov 10th? seems odd it would take a month to get here.

I believe the dates are presented in European format, meaning on Sept 10th, passage was booked and on Octover 11th it arrived at the terminal to get ready for loading on the boat...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, European format, so it is Oct. 11th

Pretty sure WW is a German company so they would use the European date format which is DD/MM/YYYY. Since the UK is a couple hours ahead, it arrived at the port not too long ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where's that shipping info??

My MIni has been in Southampton for over a week now, and I haven't seen anything anywhere about it being ready to scan or ship. What site did you find that info on, and if it was the WW site, did you find it by entering your VIN under "Auto" on the tracking page?

Thanks for any insight you might have on this vexing question...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, enter VIN on WW site.

Yes, for me, I entered the VIN on the WW site under Auto Cargo Tracking. Some people's Mini went on another carrier though. Check out the FAQ's as I think it lists a couple other shipping lines. I hope that yours gets on WW, because it helps the boat trip go quickly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts