MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a bit of fun this. What films do you think the MINI should appear in?
I think it would be a great car for THE MATRIX 3.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
How about AUSTIN POWERS :confused:

YEAH BABY, YEAH :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
CARRY ON CAMPING

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh matron.

Or maybe Carry on pulling to the left

MINI gets end away

The end

Its a MINI adventure

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
353 Posts
OK I've tried to 'make' a DUkes of hazzard mini but I'm crap in Photodraw - anyone want to have a go? Might look pretty nifty - if it does I could change my spec...:p :p :p

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
A remake of 'Christine'

or.. 'Herbie Goes Mental'.

How about the TV series (in the UK) Pulling Power (and we all know to which way).

Chitie Chitie Bang Bang?

How about 'Knight Rider' got to beat that Ford Ka they had in the new series, whatever that was all about?!

:)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ah go on one of you photoshop geniuses do the Dukes of Hazzard MINI - PLEASE!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Gone in 60 Seconds :D :eek: :D :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
smiffy said:
How about AUSTIN POWERS :confused:

YEAH BABY, YEAH :D :D :D :D
Have a quick search, apparently it's in Austin Powers III "Goldmember" with the registration "GR8 SHG" check out the pictures or perhaps you'd like to go watch the new moooooooovie.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
My MINI me and me said:

Have a quick search, apparently it's in Austin Powers III "Goldmember" with the registration "GR8 SHG" check out the pictures or perhaps you'd like to go watch the new moooooooovie.
I posted that ages ago & then the pictures of the car in the New Austin Powers Film showed up :D :D
How spooky is that :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :D :D

·
Hmm...
54 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if they have one on the upcoming 007 movie (Bond 20). Could be the car if James had blown up the Aston Martin or a villan car with missles and radar :cool: Or maybe even Miss Moneypenny's ride :D

But then again, BMW and 007 terminated their contract and parted ways after The World Is Not Enough :mad:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
MrBean said:
But then again, BMW and 007 terminated their contract and parted ways after The World Is Not Enough :mad:
I wonder if the contract was terminated because:

The Sales Werent Enough
:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
i think it would have been awesome if the mini was featured in "RONIN", that film had one of the best chase scenes ever!!!

:D

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I heard a long time ago that Mel Gibson had bought the film rights to The Prisoner. This was a few years back, and seems unlikely to go ahead as even Mel must think it's a tough one to re-do.....

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,169 Posts
I would sooooooooo like to see a MINI as a bond car, maybe not James' ride but perhaps Q's car. Picture the scene, MINI, Gadgets and John Cleese.

Ady (R50):)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts