MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
OK I've tried to 'make' a DUkes of hazzard mini but I'm crap in Photodraw - anyone want to have a go? Might look pretty nifty - if it does I could change my spec...:p :p :p

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ah go on one of you photoshop geniuses do the Dukes of Hazzard MINI - PLEASE!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
My MINI me and me said:

Have a quick search, apparently it's in Austin Powers III "Goldmember" with the registration "GR8 SHG" check out the pictures or perhaps you'd like to go watch the new moooooooovie.
I posted that ages ago & then the pictures of the car in the New Austin Powers Film showed up :D :D
How spooky is that :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :D :D

·
Hmm...
54 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if they have one on the upcoming 007 movie (Bond 20). Could be the car if James had blown up the Aston Martin or a villan car with missles and radar :cool: Or maybe even Miss Moneypenny's ride :D

But then again, BMW and 007 terminated their contract and parted ways after The World Is Not Enough :mad:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
MrBean said:
But then again, BMW and 007 terminated their contract and parted ways after The World Is Not Enough :mad:
I wonder if the contract was terminated because:

The Sales Werent Enough
:D :D :D :D :D

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I heard a long time ago that Mel Gibson had bought the film rights to The Prisoner. This was a few years back, and seems unlikely to go ahead as even Mel must think it's a tough one to re-do.....

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,169 Posts
I would sooooooooo like to see a MINI as a bond car, maybe not James' ride but perhaps Q's car. Picture the scene, MINI, Gadgets and John Cleese.

Ady (R50):)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.