MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Strange question I know and not sure if it has been answered before, but I was wondering if anybody knew what the font was that mini use on the rear chrome one/cooper badges?
I've tried looking through word at the different fonts, but can't make my mind up which one I think it is!

Any suggestions or examples welcome

Thanks
KEL :)

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Hey all,

Strange question I know and not sure if it has been answered before, but I was wondering if anybody knew what the font was that mini use on the rear chrome one/cooper badges?
I've tried looking through word at the different fonts, but can't make my mind up which one I think it is!

Any suggestions or examples welcome

Thanks
KEL :)
it wont be a 'Word' font. Companies have/hire a typographist to design their font for them. more than likely it will be a font you have to pay for to download.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh, so what similar fonts do we think maybe related to it?! I guess we don't know what the real font name mini use, even if we have to buy it!?

Thanks for the suggestions and help so far
KEL =)

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
BMW and MINI even have their own fonts (both different) compatible with Microsoft Word so that any letters they send out are unique.

Any company that anal is hardly going to use a 'common' font for the badges on their cars.

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
It looks like a custom version of Helvetica to me. In fact, I once used Helvetica in a signature for someone once and altered it to look like the Cooper badge. See below:

What are you planning to use it for if you do find it? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts