MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Canned
Joined
·
13,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that two colors ... Candy Blue and Solid Gold ... listed in the USA MINI details under DATA Specifications are nowhere to be found on the MINI USA (or UK) site. Have these gone the route of Flamenco Orange and will not be offered?

Also, Pepper White and Velvet Red appear for the US but not the UK. Any color offering differences in other countries?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
MINIAC said:
I noticed that two colors ... Candy Blue and Solid Gold ... listed in the USA MINI details under DATA Specifications are nowhere to be found on the MINI USA (or UK) site. Have these gone the route of Flamenco Orange and will not be offered?

Also, Pepper White and Velvet Red appear for the US but not the UK. Any color offering differences in other countries?
Rumour has it all current MINI colours are deleted & are to be replaced by a new shade, Communist Red, to reflect the vehicle's inherent pull to the left :eek:

Alternatively MINI applied some good taste & deleted these sartorially-challenged colours

Only Silk Green to go, then they'll have it sorted:eek:
 

·
Moderator & Sponsor
Joined
·
3,758 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that some of the MINI's colors sound like the stage name of strippers? :rolleyes: Candy Blue?

Opps, up too late, time for bed now. :)
 

·
Moderator & Sponsor
Joined
·
3,758 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
I like Candy Blue, I've seen a few candy blue MINI's, and it's great...

I have heard it will arrive later next year.
Next year? -- as in 2003? Surely you mean this year. :)



sorry :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
I like Candy Blue, I've seen a few candy blue MINI's, and it's great...

I have heard it will arrive later next year.

Ummm, ok, up to me to ask the obvious again. Have you got any pictures of the Candy Blue Paul ?.

And again for my two cents, If Velvet Red was available in Oz (which it's not - at least so far) My S would be this colour. I think it's great, and a popular colour for vehicles in the 60's with an off-white roof.
 

·
...where´s the any-key?
Joined
·
23,182 Posts
Re: Classy Velvet Red

Basil said:
In my humble opinion, this looks fantastic. I wonder how large a bribe BMW will require to get an oz bound "S" in this colour......
Now that is what I call ugly :D

Fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch down;)

We will have to agree to disagree on that on:p

LMB:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
I wonder if BMW will introduce their 'Individual' program for the MINI. I know that most items are a cost option & that you won't get many MINI's to the same spec but allowing you to choose your own colour that doesn't appear in the brochure would be cool, what do you think :confused: ::cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
smiffy said:
I wonder if BMW will introduce their 'Individual' program for the MINI. I know that most items are a cost option & that you won't get many MINI's to the same spec but allowing you to choose your own colour that doesn't appear in the brochure would be cool, what do you think :confused: ::cool: :cool: :cool:
Chrome. The whole thing, chromed:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
It looks better with a white roof :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
smiffy said:
It looks better with a white roof :)
...and a different coloured body
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top