MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,488 Posts
MINIAC said:
I noticed that two colors ... Candy Blue and Solid Gold ... listed in the USA MINI details under DATA Specifications are nowhere to be found on the MINI USA (or UK) site. Have these gone the route of Flamenco Orange and will not be offered?

Also, Pepper White and Velvet Red appear for the US but not the UK. Any color offering differences in other countries?
Rumour has it all current MINI colours are deleted & are to be replaced by a new shade, Communist Red, to reflect the vehicle's inherent pull to the left :eek:

Alternatively MINI applied some good taste & deleted these sartorially-challenged colours

Only Silk Green to go, then they'll have it sorted:eek:

· Registered
1,488 Posts
smiffy said:
I wonder if BMW will introduce their 'Individual' program for the MINI. I know that most items are a cost option & that you won't get many MINI's to the same spec but allowing you to choose your own colour that doesn't appear in the brochure would be cool, what do you think :confused: ::cool: :cool: :cool:
Chrome. The whole thing, chromed:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.