MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've said elsewhere, I took a risk the other day by putting down the £500 deposit and organising finance for the mini (interview, not heard if the job is mine). Have now found out they're doing 2nd interviews next weds, me and one other person. If the worst came to the worst, can I pull out at this very late stage or have I screwed myself rather badly and stupidly?

Yours in nerves

Will

·
Astro
295 Posts
you should be able to pull out! if you push them they will buy back your slot because there is so many customers waiting for cars

im sure you will be fine and i really hope the interview goes well and you get the job!!!!

Good luck - and as they always say, "never run before you can walk"!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that. I've not put down the full deposit, just the £500 so hopefully it should be fine IF I need to pull out. I don't even want to consider that though - I've wanted a Mini for so long, long before they were on sale I thought "I'm having one of those" when I saw a prototype in Germany.

Another week to wait - gotta keep those prayers going to the Minigods, again...

Will

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah its fine, my car was a demo car, some guy bought it on finance and in the first fortnight after he got it he lost his job and split with his missus. So he gave the car back to the dealer and hence i now have it!! he he.
Its fine mate, there are get out clauses in the first month or two dont worry.
Youll be fine tho.Good luck

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's good to hear, very good to hear, thanks! Sure I can't be the only stupid/desperate/addicted-to-Mini 22 year old, anyway...

Will

·
Letting the days go by
890 Posts
*Sighs*

Looks like it's another bucket of KFC in lieu of chickens again tonight :p

Best of luck on the job front.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spoke to my dealer, again (who must be sick of the sight of me!) and he was really cool about it all...said it would be no problem at all and I'd probably even get the deposit back.

The wait is agonising - keep those KFC bucks goin Ithurts :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
miniwilly
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing