MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forum, and "ICE" appears to refer to car audio modifications. Is this strictly a British term? Is it an anagram?

In simple terms, can someone tell me what "ICE" means. I haven't heard the term in Canada, but then again it's also quite possible I'm not in the right demographic to have heard it.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
noahe said:
I've searched the forum, and "ICE" appears to refer to car audio modifications. Is this strictly a British term? Is it an anagram?

In simple terms, can someone tell me what "ICE" means. I haven't heard the term in Canada, but then again it's also quite possible I'm not in the right demographic to have heard it.
In
Car
Entertainment

my girlfriend in other words!! :D

*Hopes she doesnt read this*

·
Registered
339 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, ICE is a strictly British phrase. It falls somewhere between "knock me up" and "spotted ****"....

Tom

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
What is ice?

There are 2 types of ICE

1. In Car Entertainment (stereo, amp, subs etc)
2. Frozen water ideal with a drink on a summers day

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Re: What is ice?

smiffy said:
There are 2 types of ICE

1. In Car Entertainment (stereo, amp, subs etc)
2. Frozen water ideal with a drink on a summers day

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I think you might be forgetting Vanilla Ice, smiffy. :)

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
noahe

Sorry to tell you this but you need to reply to this thread and say thank-you :)

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Vanilla Ice has renamed himself and now goes by the moniker V Ice ! dead catchy !
He appeared in a terrible film enetilted 'To the extreme' which I dare say was universally panned, and made a cameo apperance in 'Teenage muntant ninja turtles 2'. Which was a great movie !
Anyway I always prefered MC Hammer....!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Vanilla ICE had a program on Men & Motors with Jordan didnt he :confused: :confused: :D :D

·
Hmm...
54 Posts
smartbomb said:
Vanilla Ice has renamed himself and now goes by the moniker V Ice ! dead catchy !
Naw, he now goes by his real name, Rob Van Winkle. He has his own rap/metal band and doesn't want to revisit his past which he finds it embarassing.

I know I would too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ICE, ICE, and Baby

I met Mr. V Ice at Disney World a couple of months ago. He was pushing a stroller. Nice polite guy, not what I expected. Now, how did we get from CD players in a MINI to Vanilla Ice? :confused:

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I think it was about ICE being an acronym for In Car Entertainment, which would make a lousy name for a rapper...
This could lead to....
Dynamic
Electronic
Randon
Efficient
Kinetic

Braking

??? 'Bullet from a gun' anyone ????!!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"In Car Entertainment" was the one I was looking for. I do appreciate the answer, but I'm sorry for the thread, it seems to have gotten a little out of control.

As for those that feel they must direct people to say thank-you and the like, give them a chance. They usually will. Not everyone checks the forum daily. Not everyone lives on the internet. And once I get my MINI, I plan to be away from this screen even more often.

Thanks again for the "ICE" description. I sincerely hope the Vanilla Ice stuff can stop now. You folks had it inflicted on you in Europe, I had to live with people thinking it was cool in North America.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Was that a joke :confused:

Vanila Ice, Cool :D :D :D :D

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
noahe

noahe said:
As for those that feel they must direct people to say thank-you and the like, give them a chance. They usually will. Not everyone checks the forum daily. Not everyone lives on the internet. And once I get my MINI, I plan to be away from this screen even more often.
Noahe,

I was just doing an impression of someone who said exactly the same to me.

Kinster :)

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I reckon there's plenty more milage in this ICE thread....
I mean the MINI is offered with choices of Salt and Pepper....the condiments of rap....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts