MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bill Brasky
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been running through my options for lifting my Mini (jack, ramp, dolley-like wheel lifts), and considering my options, needed to narrow my choices for the best option of lifting my Mini, as I intend to change the exhaust to a Magnaflow. A reasonable price is a must, and ease of use a necessity.
Thanks and regards,

VWY

·
UberGeek
850 Posts
Trolly jack is what I use, along with axle stands to hold it up.
The MINI is so stiff, that if you jack one side at the front, the rear will also come off the ground ;)

-Lee

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Ramps will give the biggest clearence and I use them unless a wheel needs removing
then it's a trolley jack and stands.

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
Depending upon what I have to do I will use either ramps or a floor jack & jackstands. Sometimes all three at once.

·
Anyone seen MP lately???
1,110 Posts
with both hands, just a little too muxch for just one...

·
Bill Brasky
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your responses.
It would appear that the Rhino Ramps are the best option for me, and I DO love the hardcore alliteral name.
I am buying RHINO RAMPS!!! To the MAXXX.

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
VWY said:
It would appear that the Rhino Ramps are the best option for me, and I DO love the hardcore alliteral name.

They're nice, I use them as well.
I used them on the rear of the car and just jacked up one side enough for me to get to the exhaust flange when I swapped out my old defective Magnaflow for my new one.
You'll be fine.

·
Registered
171 Posts
VWY said:

Where did you buy it from? Price? Possible to buy online in the UK?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts