MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bill Brasky
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been running through my options for lifting my Mini (jack, ramp, dolley-like wheel lifts), and considering my options, needed to narrow my choices for the best option of lifting my Mini, as I intend to change the exhaust to a Magnaflow. A reasonable price is a must, and ease of use a necessity.
Thanks and regards,

VWY

·
UberGeek
850 Posts
Trolly jack is what I use, along with axle stands to hold it up.
The MINI is so stiff, that if you jack one side at the front, the rear will also come off the ground ;)

-Lee

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Ramps will give the biggest clearence and I use them unless a wheel needs removing
then it's a trolley jack and stands.

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
Depending upon what I have to do I will use either ramps or a floor jack & jackstands. Sometimes all three at once.

·
Anyone seen MP lately???
1,110 Posts
with both hands, just a little too muxch for just one...

·
Bill Brasky
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your responses.
It would appear that the Rhino Ramps are the best option for me, and I DO love the hardcore alliteral name.
I am buying RHINO RAMPS!!! To the MAXXX.

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
VWY said:
It would appear that the Rhino Ramps are the best option for me, and I DO love the hardcore alliteral name.

They're nice, I use them as well.
I used them on the rear of the car and just jacked up one side enough for me to get to the exhaust flange when I swapped out my old defective Magnaflow for my new one.
You'll be fine.

·
Registered
171 Posts
VWY said:

Where did you buy it from? Price? Possible to buy online in the UK?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
techiedoc
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing