MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
MINI2 Crash Test Driver
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I popped into my dealers yesterday and found out what my registration numbers gonna be: GU02OHL. Now, following a time old family tradition of naming the car after its numberplate, I dunno what to call it.

Things I've come up with so far:

Guzzle
Ghoul
Zool

Any more ideas? :confused:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
J.N. said:
Go to hell?
Thats what I though when I seen it :D :D
and when you put your foot down it will be like a 'bat out of hell' :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
353 Posts
Goulies.

·
MINI2 Crash Test Driver
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MrCooper said:
Lol! I like that! The "Go To Hell" one is a bit to harsh for me, I like something... friendlier! Although my surname is Hellary!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hell, Spanky. That's spooky!

No offence intended.

Enjoy your car.

I've only done about 300 miles in my BRG/White Cooper; but it's just peachy to drive.

No probs, so far. (Apart from the terrible urge to jack up the revolutions B4 it's run in).

Enjoy.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
I've got one but its got nowt to do with your Number Plate!

How about calling it Monkey?

That way when you've thrashed it with an inch's of its life and come onto Mini2 you can say hey guys, sorry I'm late, I was just Spanking the Monkey :D

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Lets Hope he doesn't call it Free willy if your shouting that Potts :p i thought i was lowering the tone! ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damo said:
Lets Hope he doesn't call it Free willy if your shouting that Potts :p i thought i was lowering the tone! ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :eek: ;)

I dunno, student's with MINI Cooper's, whatever next? :p

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
I'd like to point out I'm getting the Mini on the 25th may..I finish uni on the 7th June! S I won't be a Student with a Mini Cooper for long! :p

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damo said:
I'd like to point out I'm getting the Mini on the 25th may..I finish uni on the 7th June! S I won't be a Student with a Mini Cooper for long! :p
Nah, I'm just jealous ;) I'm still driving the car I had at Uni 2 years ago, but not for much longer!!!!! :cool:

Anyway, back to thread. How about HUGO? All the letters are in the plate (GU02OHL).

1 - 20 of 73 Posts