MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mini_Me_Emma
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Hi guys, i got my first mini on th 4th june, been racking my brains trying to find a name...anyone any ideas??? its BRG looks more of a boy car than a girl....but all names welcome....please help!!!

Attachments

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
How about SIR BRUNSWICK

British racing green in motorsport meant only the colour green in general including the colours Hunter, Forest and Brunswick green!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Greenie? Silly I know, but my new Pepper White Mini was to be called Pepperie, but I instead am settling on Pepper.

Shrek is a cool name too, as long as you love the big guy. Emerald is cool too, but I'd change it to Emy instead.

·
Mini_Me_Emma
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Greenie? Silly I know, but my new Pepper White Mini was to be called Pepperie, but I instead am settling on Pepper.

Shrek is a cool name too, as long as you love the big guy. Emerald is cool too, but I'd change it to Emy instead.
i like tommy, mickey, hal and dave...but i don't think the right name has been found yet!!! Pepper's cool......mines is a salt pack could call him salty?

my names emma, so emy would be like calling it after me lol, plus its deffo a boy car!

·
Registered
68 Posts
i like tommy, mickey, hal and dave...but i don't think the right name has been found yet!!! Pepper's cool......mines is a salt pack could call him salty?
I'm partial to Dave and Hal, since my name's Dave, and I've had plenty of Hal references for most of my adult life. lol

But if you name her Salt or Salty, then my Clubman will forever be it's sister Pepper, or Peppery. What do you say? ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts