MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or is it just cloth seats the S is getting as standard...brochure has Cloth/leather as an option which sounds like car comes with cloth as standard any ideas?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I reckon that BMW are being stingy with us here and are only giving us the cloth sports seats, hell knows how much it will cost to have them made half leather or indeed full leather?

Andy:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I was looking at finace on the Sainburys site as they do a Car finance sheme & it said that you could add sports seats to a MINI ONE for just £170 :eek: is this true:confused: :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
The price is right - that's what I paid for them on my Cooper. Can't find my options price list right now, but I'm pretty sure sports seats are also an option on the One.

·
Registered
301 Posts
According to the brochure, the 6-way, adjustable sport seats (manual), with driver and passenger height adjustment, are standard in the S. And the choice is leatherette, cloth or leather, with leather being the one that cost extra.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Andrewfuzzy said:
Is it me or is it just cloth seats the S is getting as standard...brochure has Cloth/leather as an option which sounds like car comes with cloth as standard any ideas?
Aus cars have cloth/leather as std in S:cool:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Re: Re: What type of seats come as standard anyone know??

rich said:

Aus cars have cloth/leather as std in S:cool:
What? First the Oz Cooper S models get foglamps as standard, now it's leather and cloth seats? :eek:

As DeniseK said above, for the US, the Cooper S has leatherette or cloth as standard or leather as an option, but according to the miniusa.com site, it doesn't look like we'll get the leather/cloth combo.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe the Aus cars get that as compensation for not having a giant speedo in the middle of the dash like we get :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts