MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
page wont open :(

still prob gonna go for yours skinny
as if they are porsche wheels i wont be able to afford one let alone four!!! ;)

·
Rubber MINI
91 Posts
These are Keskin Tuning and they are 17's. This guy is on the NAM forums, so check him out if you wanna know more - his sig is D6-MCS .

He has a staggered setup with 17x8 et+35 on the front, & 17x9 et+25 on the rear. Tyres are 205/40/17 on front & 215/40/17 on rear for that euro stretched look with the rim sticking out way past the tyre? I think on some of his posts he mentions getting ALOT of rubbing, not much of a surprise.

Check his thread out on these wheels -
http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26697

·
Rubber MINI
91 Posts
notts04chillimini said:
them wheels are no way 17's they are far to big to be 17'sunless hes lowered it by 90mm lol and yes you would need a mortgage to buy a set!
They are 17. Like I said, read his posts... Has KW v1 coilovers
He likes 'em "slammed" and fully sik m8!

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
and really doesn't like people saying what wheels he's got..............seems like a overgrown kid that spits out his dummy far too quickly!

·
Still kickin' along
3,003 Posts
hahhaa....this guy's off his rocker:

"...you dont understand. stretched tires, thats the key that i am going for, the tire would look like . that is not what i am going for that is what you do on a lifted 4x4. putting a 7in wide tire on a 8in wide wheel and a 8in wide tire on a 9in wheel is what i want. that is why you guys dont understand what i am going for. see the red mini, that is what i want. here, thats a stretched tire..."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.