MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just curious to know what all you guys & gals are thinking of as your next car, be it a MINI what specs etc etc.

Daniel

Ps : My next car will be a Cooper S for sure, still deciding on specs as we all are even after purchase. :) lol

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
Not sure at this stage, tossing between a MCS, Boxster and a SLK (obviously the Sttutgart stuff will be used..)

My boss/other half is in love with the Mini and argued I've got enough toys to keep me busy :(

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
a gently used Acura NSX--Monaco Blue with Cordoba tan/black interior, preferably a pre-2003. They're like MINIs: drive 'em once and you're hooked, man. Jimbo

A rock-solid reliable supercar is almost an oxymoron....

·
saving the world
2,896 Posts
yeah I gotta start to think about this actually, shortlist is something like:

another fully loaded MCS

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Perhaps a 2 litre turbo MK V VW Golf 2 door (if we get any in aus)

·
formerly known as wsw
642 Posts
a fully loaded MCS :) teehee
or i wouldn't mind a Z4
ooh ooh or maybe an M3
or a 1 series - depends what they're like....hmmm an M1 :D
or a CLK or or...i dunno too many to choose from...wish i could afford any or all of these cars....can't even afford to to modify my cooper now though!! haha

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I would like to think it would be another MCS, but it depends on the direction that the designers decide to take it in the near future...now if it looked something like this, I'm in... ;)

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
My next car will probably be some sensible diesel like a A6 or 5 series (company car though ;) )
Next personal purchase will more or likely be a Lotus Elise in 3 years time when I get rid of my RX8.

·
Registered
21 Posts
67 ' Mustang

I would like an 1967 mustang fully equiped with nowadays specs. Like dvd player, GPS, Chrome wheels, electronics stuff.... I don't know if you know this show on MTV : "Pimp My Ride" I want something in this mind.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Well, I'm not looking to buy anything right now, but in a year or two, who knows.

GTO?
If they improve the looks, I'm ready.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
S-WORKS said:
I would like an 1967 mustang fully equiped with nowadays specs. Like dvd player, GPS, Chrome wheels, electronics stuff.... I don't know if you know this show on MTV : "Pimp My Ride" I want something in this mind.
I'm no Ford man, but the 2005 Mustang is one hot looking Mustang. If you like the 1967 model, you gotta love the 2005.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
37 Participants
dmholmes
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing