MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
They look good, will look nice in 15" on a one/cooper, almost oldschool :) however they are slightly like the hub caps but then again i dont think i would mistake them for hubbys if i saw you drive past with them...Personally when i buy alloys i think of how good they look, how heavy they are versus the ones you already have and prob most important how easy are they to clean?:) Those look, with the amount of spokes and small gaps between them, like the type you will need alot of elbow greese to clean all the brake dust off!

·
Registered
460 Posts
ive seen them on a mini and they do look very cool (im an old schooler at heart) and my mums old saad 900 turbo had them

(it would need lowered to complete the look imo)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well these rims r for the people that are lookin for the euro-style look and they are highly rated for that style, you can get a lip on the rim and have them stretched by the manufacturer so look even nicer to lower but by looks of things there mixed feelings about them haha

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
have a bit of a google about for images of a green mini one that had some 15" ronal turbos on about 5 years ago. It was a chap I know from staffordshire who used to be on a site called Miniaddiction. Lucky dave at thinkmini might still have some images of it. TBH I always thought i'd hate them but on his eibach lowered car they look **** hot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts