MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "5-year / 50,000 mile" TLC package on a is about to run out after just 2 years 1 month for my 58-reg Cooper D.

After looking at mini's website, I'm confused about this tlc package for Cooper D's: In the tlc booklet that came with my car were 3 service vouchers (1st service, 1st brake fluid service and 2nd service). But mini' website says that post-2006 Cooper D's come with 4 service vouchers (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th).

Was I issued with the wrong tlc booklet? Or has the tlc scheme changed since my car was first registered?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Must admit I had got the impression from posts on here that the Dooper TLC was only for 2 services but even that seemed cheap for 185 quid - but that wasn't actually for the 5 year one - are we saying the 5 year one is only for 4 services?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to ring up another Mini garage to ask the question!

Must admit I had got the impression from posts on here that the Dooper TLC was only for 2 services but even that seemed cheap for 185 quid - but that wasn't actually for the 5 year one - are we saying the 5 year one is only for 4 services?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(belated) update:

Mini sorted it out without any fuss. A call to Mini HQ confirmed what was left on the warranty, and a quick visit to the locval mini gsrage (Worcester) and they replaced the warranty booklet for the correct version. So now oofficially still got 3 more services left!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
rjpreston
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing