MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
2013 R55 Bond Street
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So come on then, what happening in the world of the ONE, what was the last mod you did to your car

Mine..I fitted a hands free car kit

·
Registered
162 Posts
m1les said:
So come on then, what happening in the world of the ONE, what was the last mod you did to your car

Mine..I fitted a hands free car kit
I have just got my Mini One the other day (see Gallery). I am enjoying being a member of the Mini club. Yesterday I got my first Flash (lights not clothes!) from another Mini driver. Mini drivers appear to be a friendly bunch and I am enjoying being a part of the family :cool:

To answer your question -> I have not done any mods yet, but I think a Cooper S Spoiler would good on my car (See Gallery- Black Mini One is mine) :D What do you reckon?

·
Mini2 Procrastinator
111 Posts
Fitted a boot filler (sub)

Was bit tricky to fit it but the results are very good, very nice bass. It is a 12" sub and together with the amp it takes up most of the boot :(

I would like to know if there are/is any way of getting body colored trims around the edges of the panels, you know the Matt black ones?

·
Deserter Zed
2,204 Posts
jcbroad said:
Fitted a boot filler (sub)

Was bit tricky to fit it but the results are very good, very nice bass. It is a 12" sub and together with the amp it takes up most of the boot :(

I would like to know if there are/is any way of getting body colored trims around the edges of the panels, you know the Matt black ones?
no m8y, you have to get them sprayed. jsut take them to a decent body shop and make sure they prep them properly.

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
2013 R55 Bond Street
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got mine from coolnew, take a look in the gallery. If you join the sites privilege member scheme you will get a discount too.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
The last thing i did to my mini was put some petrol in it :D Oh, and washed it the other day :D

Veronica :blblack:

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
Chrome Interior, Cooper S Front & Rear Bumpers, Aero Grill

Induction Kit, PlayMINI Exhaust, DVD/Playstation (all in progress) :cool:

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
No :( decided against them

In order to get them to fit I would have needed Spacers and tbh I have heard both good and bad reports about them, I am keeping the existing Fox Wheels and thinking about painting them white :confused: :cool:

·
Serial Mini Hugger
87 Posts
Oooh ooh! Just ordered shark grilles and smoked side repeater lenses (I have a PS/PS ONE) and a new handbrake cover thingy, it's chrome and has the mini wings engraved in it, it's really nice.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Ah is that the handbrake thingy in this months Go Mini? I really like that too :D

Veronica

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Ah yeah thats the one! Very very nice indeed :D Might just be ordering one myself ;) :D

Veronica

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.