MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says, how far have you gone once the trip computer says no more? Please state model of Mini too :)
Once the trip computer gets to 0 miles range if you keep going it changes to ---. Today on a long drive I got caught short coming home, it was showing 5 miles as I approached my motorway junction so I thought I will just make it to my local Tesco as I have done 2 miles on --- before.
But as I hit the slip road it went to 0 then after the roundabout ---:eek:
Anyway I drove in 6th for as much as possible and got to Tesco - 9 miles on ---

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
From France to Germany, beat that! :p

OK we rolled across the border on fumes whilst trying to find an open petrol station with the clock reading 0 ! :eek:

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I had a fun one on saturday night :eek:

Returning home from Eastbourne to Farnborough up the A23/M23 - my fuel light came on just before I got to Pease Pottage services - which having just checked is a whole 51.2 miles from home with my range at the time reading 45 miles.

Playing the old fuel light bingo game I pressed on, and coasted into Farnborough reading ' - - - ' on the range - probably did around 3 miles on that in all :p

·
Polo GT Owner!
3,938 Posts
I also had the '---' on my old MINI One, think I done 1mile tops though :p

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
As it says, how far have you gone once the trip computer says no more? Please state model of Mini too :)
Once the trip computer gets to 0 miles range if you keep going it changes to ---. Today on a long drive I got caught short coming home, it was showing 5 miles as I approached my motorway junction so I thought I will just make it to my local Tesco as I have done 2 miles on --- before.
But as I hit the slip road it went to 0 then after the roundabout ---:eek:
Anyway I drove in 6th for as much as possible and got to Tesco - 9 miles on ---
Same as yourself 8-9 miles in my present R56 MCS Works. Planned on stopping at a petrol station i knew, and it had closed down, hence the 45 mile..............drive on very light throttle adventure:D

·
Ecstatic new JCW owner!
2,013 Posts
R50 Cooper - Drove 3 miles range showing "_ _ _ "

R56 Cooper - ran out of petrol range showing 8 miles left!

·
Overly excited!!
1,364 Posts
Got from Warwickshire to Staffordshire, then filled up with 49.5litres.

Full tank had got me from Oxford, to London, a 35 mile tunnel run, and then to 1 mile from Himley Hall.

·
reclaim the supercharger
299 Posts
trafford centre to liverpool, didnt mean it round a bend and i lost 15 miles!!!!!! then got to tesco

1 - 15 of 15 Posts