MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through my previous Irish Job albums, and I noticed this pic in my IJ 06 album has been viewed 8034 times :eek:

There are several others in that album which have been viewed well over 7000 times, when every other pic in every other album has been viewed, on average, about 100 times.

Bizarre :p

What's the most viewed pic in your M2 gallery?

·
Totally Insane!
7,800 Posts
The most view picture in mine is

912 times, so no where close to 8034!!! Incredibly out of date!! I took this picture the 1st weekend I got the car, so almost 3 years ago!! :eek: I think I best update my gallery! :eek: :eek:

·
Forgotten...
53,660 Posts
I'd forgotten all about the gallery! :eek: :p

Mine is nowhere near as many as you've had Nylo!! :eek: The most views is 749 on this pic:

Not too sure why as it's a very very bad pic of the rear of my old car! :confused: :p

Like Vickie, I think I'm going to have to go through my gallery and have a bit of a sort out :p

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd forgotten all about the gallery! :eek: :p

Mine is nowhere near as many as you've had Nylo!! :eek: The most views is 749 on this pic:

Not too sure why as it's a very very bad pic of the rear of my old car! :confused: :p

Like Vickie, I think I'm going to have to go through my gallery and have a bit of a sort out :p
That's what I don't understand; it's the oddest pics which are getting big views :confused::p

a bloody pic of spudd !!!! mind how gay does he look :p
And young! :eek:

And even more surprisingly, my gallery is 5th most viewed, behind Paul Mullet, Wheels, xtremepsionic and Rams. :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:

I'm going to have to put some interesting photos in there to hike it up a bit :eek::p

·
Totally Insane!
7,800 Posts
That's what I don't understand; it's the oddest pics which are getting big views :confused::p

And young! :eek:

And even more surprisingly, my gallery is 5th most viewed, behind Paul Mullet, Wheels, xtremepsionic and Rams. :eek::eek::eek:

I'm going to have to put some interesting photos in there to hike it up a bit :eek::p
5th most viewed!! Wow!! :D :D :D

You are right, it is the oddest pictures really! :confused: :p

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
This picture of the keyring I used to have attached to my MINI Cooper key, with only 864 views.

I still have this sitting on my desk. :)

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
Mines this one, set of alloys photoshopped onto my car! :humph: viewed 383 times

recently cleared out photo gallery

1 - 20 of 21 Posts