MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am wondering where would the adaptor for the lockable wheel nut be kept in the Mini? I have bought a MINI One Diesel and couldn't find the adaptor anywhere in the car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you look in the boot on the left side wall should be a little panel that you can remove. In there is a mini pouch that should have the alloy key in it.

Thats where mine is in a MCS but cant see why they would put it anywhere else just cos of model varients....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think it can also be in the right hand side in a rolled up tool bag. depending on the model. Mine is a mcs and as said previously its in the left hand side. there is somtimes a first aid kit in there and it could be behind that. Have a good look in there as it can be easily missed if it has fallen flat or pushed up the side. Also lift up the boot panel could be in the battery compartment.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The mini mobility system (the puncture repair kit) is in the left panel as Mini One is NOT supplied with run flats. There is also a pouch which houses the jack in the boot, but no sign of the wheel nut adaptor.

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
In my S, it's housed near the battery under the boot/cargo floor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I have found it, it is housed next to the battery under the boot floor. Thanks for all your responses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts