MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,173 Posts
This photo came up in the UK a month or so ago.

I would tend to treat this computer generated image as a work of near complete fiction! For example, the text refers to the loss of the clamshell bonnet, which is still clearly there in the photo.

I do hope that the photo is as completely wrong as I suspect it is, because this is one ham-fisted attempt at a face-lift :eek: I am sure that even Chris Bangle could improve on this :D

Tigger.

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Christopher said:
The January 05 edition doesn't come out until the 29th of December, you've done well getting it this early. :) :green:
Yep, as Anthony said subscribers, now, generally get their copies first. This did not used to happen and every month subscribers would write in and complain at how their issues were delivered, sometimes up to a week after being available at newsstands.

Tigger et al, I noticed that about the clam shell bonnet too.

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
minigolf said:
Yep, as Anthony said subscribers, now, generally get their copies first. This did not used to happen and every month subscribers would write in and complain at how their issues were delivered, sometimes up to a week after being available at newsstands.

Tigger et al, I noticed that about the clam shell bonnet too.
I didn't know they'd fixed the delivery problem. I used to subscribe, but you'd get it a week later (sometimes more) and they looked secondhand from going through the post. They put me on newsagent delivery, and that helped, but in the end it was just easier to buy them. I might re-consider now :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.