MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd really like some replacement wheel arch liners for my R56 Cooper D. The type that have reflectors built into them for the US market.

Does anyone know where I can find them. Had a look on eBay US but wondered if anywhere sells them in the UK?

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
There are some places that you could try. One would be MINImania.co.uk. Adam might be able to get them for you or even Mikey at Newministuff.com However, he is out of the loop right now.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply... they look like this for people that don't know what I mean:

MikeytheMini has always seemed over-expensive to me so will give MINImania a go.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There site doesn't seem to b working lol... will try again later so I can get their number

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Use the link above, I typed it wrong the first time.

Their site is up and running, but they don' t have them listed (that I could find). You might want to call Adam direct instead.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Use the link above, I typed it wrong the first time.

Their site is up and running, but they don' t have them listed (that I could find). You might want to call Adam direct instead.
Thanks for the info. Have only just got home and MiniMania are shut so will try them on Monday.

I've put a call in to an American MINI dealership and they're supposed to be ringing me back although I doubt they will as he didn't know if they can send me them and had to speak to his boss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts