MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, as this is my first post - hello to all.

After a long wait and 2 cars later I've finally got my hands on a MINI :D although due to funding I could only opt for a Mini Cooper 02 - not that I'm dissapointed - I love it.
I'd love to share a few photo's but unfortunately I don't have any at hand and I must admit the mini's been subject to some motorway driving and has gone from a nice shiny black to a dull grey :(

I've got millions of questions to ask (after I've searched and read previous posts), but basically this is just a kind introduction post ;)

oh and just a quick note - I've started my mini account off by booking her in for a lohen service! until then I'm trying to retain myself from emptying the bank.

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Welcome to MINI 2

get yourself up to 5 posts and then put up some nice pictures of your black / grey pride and joy

No car stays clear for long at this time of year

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hi mate,

Welcome to MINI2!!

I see your from Nottingham, you should pop into Nottinghamshire MINI Club and have a look round we have plenty of events in your part of tthe world!

Deano

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to the site. It's very useful packed full of info and great knowledgable people!

Can't wait to see the pics :D

Must admit my MINI has a dirty bum as I'm too lazy to wash her :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts