MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(

Ok... Perhaps maybe someone in the UK can help me find out where to find this product, or even find out if it's even for sale yet...?

On the Pioneer Electronics UK website they have a RC-HW (Remote Control-Hard Wire) adaptor and a listing of all the different MFSW's each model will fit... yet no matter where I look I can't find any of them for sale. If anyone knows where to order one of these for the Mini please let me know. Thanks.

Pioneer UK Website - MFSW Adaptor

PDF File

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
Girvamonkey said:
:(

Ok... Perhaps maybe someone in the UK can help me find out where to find this product, or even find out if it's even for sale yet...?

On the Pioneer Electronics UK website they have a RC-HW (Remote Control-Hard Wire) adaptor and a listing of all the different MFSW's each model will fit... yet no matter where I look I can't find any of them for sale. If anyone knows where to order one of these for the Mini please let me know. Thanks.

Pioneer UK Website - MFSW Adaptor

PDF File
try pming mikeythemini. he will be able to help you. hes a ICE whizz...:)

·
MINI2 lurker
613 Posts
Please Note that Mike is away on the Italian Job Run until the 7th November.

Im sure that he will be busily emptying his inbox as soon as he gets back.

There is a sticky thread in this forum detailing which msfw adaptors that are available.

Mikes website is www.newministuff.com , https://www.newministuff.com/shop/?action=productshow&id=80 looks like it may have what you need, but you will have to query with someone at newministuff.

Hope this helps :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts