MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello !

I've got a new Mini One. And i want to know which is the best engine HEADER for best performance!! I'm not searching for a great sound, I want the best Header, which is deliver most horsepower ;)
Milltek ? Supersprint ? JCW ? Janspeed ? .....

Sorry for my english, but i'm from belgium... :)

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
Esteban said:
Hello !

I've got a new Mini One. And i want to know which is the best engine HEADER for best performance!! I'm not searching for a great sound, I want the best Header, which is deliver most horsepower ;)
Milltek ? Supersprint ? JCW ? Janspeed ? .....

Sorry for my english, but i'm from belgium... :)

I honestly don't think you'll get much out of a header. On a ONE you'll be lucky to get a couple horsepower.
MIllitek seems to be the popular option for the MCS. Might be an option for the ONE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah ok... So what's the best thing i can do on my ONE to increase horsepower ? i'm think the ECU is a very easy solution but which ECU ? (Powerchips ?....) :confused:
And where i can increase the hp without an ECU ? :)

·
MUGEN POWER
11,372 Posts
on a std one the best thing u can do is get yer car chipped u will gain about 30bhp which is a huge gain for an N/A tuned engine from just an ecu remap!

as for which ecu have a look at superchips, the oneclick and MTH....they are all quite popular:)

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
ecu, intake, exhaust.. ecu is a must on all ones for modifications...

i'd see if i can fit a turbo if you have a sick need for speed, but then why not just trade the car in for a S for the money you pay for the turbo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.