MINI Cooper Forum banner

Where in the UK are you from

  • Midlands

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • North East

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • North West

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Scotland

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • South East

    Votes: 12 33.3%
  • South West

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Wales

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Me Mum and Dad

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    36
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

This has probably already been done before, but I couldn't find it. And I know people have "Location" on there signature/avatar thingies, but hey, not everyone wants people to know where they from. This way you can vote anonymously!

So come on guys and gals, where you from?

Ps. Sorry if I've missed an area out but my geography and memory is at best naff! (hence the Other)

PPs. I was going to put in County's, but that would of been to many things to vote for.

PPPs. In case no one already knew I'm from the Northwest
<--
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys and gals, 7 post's 0 replies but 50 odd views! Surely not everyone looking at this isn't from America!

Anyway what else was I going to say...erm forgot damn!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts
Multi Cultural

Just to confuse you all:

Bristol, Cirencester, Marazion, Truro, Brisbane.

So I stuck my mouse in "other".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
I am from the land that time forgot where it is covered in ice and we go around raping and pilliging, only kidding I am from viking country the Shetland Isle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Where's the East Anglia option?

'South East' doesn't really cover us carrot crunching yokels; where men are men and the sheep are terrified!
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on people! I know at least 3 people from the North West (Neo, CMT and myself) and I've seen others with Lancs, Northwest etc as there Locations. Come on guys lets see how many people are from where, then we can decide weather thers enough people in areas to make "Area meets" for those who can't go to the National Mini Meets!
 

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
ok... ok... I consider myself told ;) I've clicked the Northwest button. I'm sure this has been done as a thread somewhere, but perhaps numbers would be useful?
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cmt said:
ok... ok... I consider myself told ;) I've clicked the Northwest button. I'm sure this has been done as a thread somewhere, but perhaps numbers would be useful?
And there was me having faith that you were one of the 3 other people who had voted!!!!!!

I don;t know CMT, I'm disapointed :p

Hey its going to be fun with 2 black/white coopers round Lancs/Bolton. At least IA's one was all black!

Hmm do you think if we smarten up our cars enough we could both get in Maxy P that your so fond off :p

*tries to think of the stupid headline they'd come up with for 2 black coopers*
 

·
Moderator & Sponsor
Joined
·
358 Posts
I've put myself down as 'North East', although I'm in Yorkshire (Leeds, Leeds, Leeds..;))

Check out the 'where are we' thread from way back as I think all the regulars (and quite a few irregulars) have put their details on there - including most of the UK crowd!
 

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Damian_Hardman said:


Hmm do you think if we smarten up our cars enough we could both get in Maxy P that your so fond off :p

*tries to think of the stupid headline they'd come up with for 2 black coopers*
To get in Maxy P we'd have to really trash our cars ;) Still, a loud sound system, larger than life wheels, window tints... all sound good to me,so maybe we could get in :D

Headlines for the feature with 2 not dis-similar Coopers... that's for another thread I think, could get interesting. My choice would be....

Seperated at Oxford ;) (maybe takes a bit too much figuring out??)

P.S. learn to use the smilies :p
 

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Dogger, maybe there should have been an option for right and wrong side of the Pennines :p
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cmt said:


To get in Maxy P we'd have to really trash our cars ;) Still, a loud sound system, larger than life wheels, window tints... all sound good to me,so maybe we could get in :D

Headlines for the feature with 2 not dis-similar Coopers... that's for another thread I think, could get interesting. My choice would be....

Seperated at Oxford ;) (maybe takes a bit too much figuring out??)

P.S. learn to use the smilies :p
Hmmm Mini's built in Oxford by any chance :p And I prefer the old style :p more Authentic :p Ok Ok :p
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top