MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all
Just been to mini mania good show I had to go it was just along the road, but where was all the clubmans.If I thought I was going to be the only one I might have washed and cleaned it but I thought at least another one would be there to chat to and discus all things clubby but never mind i enjoyed the look round all the minis old and new may be next time.
Barry

·
Registered
191 Posts
Seriously - I drive the 2 busiest roads here in CT on a daily basis but have yet to see another Clubman on the road! I see plenty of the "other" MINI's but never a Clubman...

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Let's see, since I've owned mine, 4/28/08, I've seen 3 - one in my town parked no less - the other two on 287E and 684N (in Westchester Cnty, NY) respectively. All looked quite good, too. :)

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
We've just got back from St Tropez and they seem to love them down there. Lost count the number of them we saw in addition to ours and RVW's

Jax

·
British Racing Dirt
579 Posts
HI all
Just been to mini mania good show I had to go it was just along the road, but where was all the clubmans.If I thought I was going to be the only one I might have washed and cleaned it but I thought at least another one would be there to chat to and discus all things clubby but never mind i enjoyed the look round all the minis old and new may be next time.
Barry
I was there but didn't see a single Clubman :eek: - where were you hiding at?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
I arrived just after one and wasn't far from the ice cream van.Although I told a small fib I wasn't the only clubman just the only new one,their was a nice red clubman estate there and I was jealous he has a bigger boot than me and I think more room in the back seats.
Barry

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ha! I saw a fellow Clubman last weekend finally! With all the driving I do on interstate highways (600 miles a week or so).... wouldn't it figure that I finally see a Clubman........... waiting in line in front of me at the drive in at DQ :lol: (btw for those that don't know what DQ/Dairy Queen is.... it's like McDonalds)

It was a silver/silver (light/dark) combo and was an S BUT......... it was an auto! Who orders an S with an auto tranny?????

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi
just been over to the lakes for a long weekend saw two pepper white and black clubmans like mine and we were all pointing at each other.
Barry

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Since I've taken delivery of mine at the end of April, I've seen about 12 over here in the USA - mostly in NY and CT. Just in the last few days I've seen 3 new ones in or around our town. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts