MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does anyone know where I'd find these other than eBay?

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Other than eBay? A dealer or a scrap yard is probably the only places to get these, as they are an official MINI wheel, so most people who want them order them with the car, and those that don't order them with the car and go aftermarket normally tend to get something different, something more sporty looking, so no-one wants to invest to copy a standard wheel.

Why whats wrong with eBay, you'll probably pick a set up for about £450-500 with tyres;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other than eBay? A dealer or a scrap yard is probably the only places to get these, as they are an official MINI wheel, so most people who want them order them with the car, and those that don't order them with the car and go aftermarket normally tend to get something different, something more sporty looking, so no-one wants to invest to copy a standard wheel.

Why whats wrong with eBay, you'll probably pick a set up for about £450-500 with tyres;)
I want the aftermarket wheels because I don't like runflats and wasn't sure if I can fit non-runflat tyres to a runflat-designed MINI rim?

The eBay shop I've found sells them for £550 with tyres + delivery which isn't too bad but they're Federal tyres that get poor reviews.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I want the aftermarket wheels because I don't like runflats and wasn't sure if I can fit non-runflat tyres to a runflat-designed MINI rim?

The eBay shop I've found sells them for £550 with tyres + delivery which isn't too bad but they're Federal tyres that get poor reviews.
I've got MINI wheels and with non-runflats, and done it on all my MINI's;)

And I'm not the only MINI owner that does this:)

·
Registered
460 Posts

no such thing for the mini, when runflats first came out there was runflat only rims but this has never been the case for the mini. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts