MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Leeroy Brown
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not been on the board for a while and i've come back to see my rep has disappeared! I worked hard for that, and now i've only got one [email protected] green square!

Not happy!!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Lee Bradshaw said:
Not been on the board for a while and i've come back to see my rep has disappeared! I worked hard for that, and now i've only got one [email protected] green square!

Not happy!!!
I'll give you a rep lee...help to build up your little green dots again :D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Lee Bradshaw said:
OK.

Had people been abusing it?
yeah and if the same happens again it's bye bye rep.

We're hoping people will try and use the system properly this time i.e. give rep to a post they find useful, rather then just repping their friends.

·
Leeroy Brown
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMB said:
yeah and if the same happens again it's bye bye rep.

We're hoping people will try and use the system properly this time i.e. give rep to a post they find useful, rather then just repping their friends.
Not guilty of that...

...I don't have any friends!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lee Bradshaw said:

Not happy!!!

Be happy you have a little green square. I only have a black square! {OK found rep in options and turned it on. Now I have one green square!)

·
Registered
440 Posts
I used to have great rep, now I have none. And I worked so hard to build it up to........ :(

Guess I'll have to start sticking my oar in threads and giving my advice again, as useless as it tends to be!

·
Registered
112 Posts
My 'green square count' has also gone down since I last noticed it. I thought I'd been relegated because of my lack of posts recently :D

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Lee Bradshaw said:

Not happy!!!

That's what happens if you go away for a while, the site misses you and strikes back as only it knows how :p

The system had become a joke and was not relaible at all - it was no more than a messaging system. so it all got erased, a new messaging system , paging ( click the red P on a profile and you can send a message to that person) , was provided and the new rep system launched. You can only give good rep, unless a mderator, and cannot pass comments. The idea is that it wont be abused thi stime around - and if it is it will be pulled again.

And welcome back to MINI2 :) You coming to the Ball in February ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts