• Borla

Votes: 2 10.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'd like to get a new exhaust but i am unsure which onw to buy. I am not after the full exhaust, just the back boxes.
I want something that is not too loud but pops alot :D and also that fits easily.
My personal favourite is the supersprint but i have heard that it doesnt pop???

Thanks
Fabio

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Pocket Rocket said:
I'm getting this tomorrw. Suppose to be the best looking exhaust in the market! :D Plus 10HP gain from factory claim. Invidia.
It looks great but have you heard it yet???

·
Registered
107 Posts
I will post sound clip as soon as I compleate the installation. I have heard it before. It's lounder than Miltek, but deeper tone...not as lond as Magnaflow. Very classy tone not like Civic exhaust.

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Pocket Rocket said:
I will post sound clip as soon as I compleate the installation. I have heard it before. It's lounder than Miltek, but deeper tone...not as lond as Magnaflow. Very classy tone not like Civic exhaust.
Thanks

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Pocket Rocket said:

I see from your gallery photos you have installed the exhaust, it looks sweet. Have you got any sound clips yet???

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
LOVE my playmini, but if u dont like the popping it will not be ur cup of tea

36 Posts
Supersprint utilizes its direct flow resonated tube system on this muffler as they do with all their mufflers. This design allows the most direct passage of exhaust gases while maintaining the proper back pressure for maximum performance throughout the RPM range.
Jason

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think its looking like i am going to get the playmini :D

Supersprint doesnt pop
Works is too dear
& i dont like the rest

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Fabio said:
I think its looking like i am going to get the playmini :D

Supersprint doesnt pop
Works is too dear
& i dont like the rest
good choice, it also has a great tail pipe end, rounded and chromes, unlike the Miltek which is just a brushed steel that looks unfinished;)

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rakey said:
good choice, it also has a great tail pipe end, rounded and chromes, unlike the Miltek which is just a brushed steel that looks unfinished;)

Where is the best place to buy it?? playmini2.co.uk????

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Fabio said:
Where is the best place to buy it?? playmini2.co.uk????
I'm guessing so, but might worth double checking that none of the sponsors on here or in the Priviege scheme supply it, as you might be able to get a saving;)

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rakey said:
I'm guessing so, but might worth double checking that none of the sponsors on here or in the Priviege scheme supply it, as you might be able to get a saving;)

Thanks for the advice ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts