MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just got a 2002 Cooper S, which floor mats do you suggest? Who has the best price, USA side?

·
Registered
127 Posts
My 2 cents

Bavarian Auto (bavauto.com) has nice mats for around $100. GG Bailey will make custom mats with contrasting stitching and serging for around $130. There is a company in Florida (dashcovers.com) that makes a decent set for under $80. I have a set of these for winter use. Will probably order a set from GG Bailey for my Cabrio. I do not recommend the MINI OEM carpet mats. Thin and they wear quickly. The rubber ones are nice and not a bad price.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have both the carpet and rubber MINI mats.

The rubber ones fit the car like a glove and really keep everything off the carpets. They look great, too.

I'm selling the carpet mats, any takers?

·
Obsessive Not Compulsive
413 Posts
I have both the carpet & rubber OEM MINI mats and both fit exceedingly well.
The carpet mats do tend to "ball up" like a sweater that is wearing where your feet are placed.
The rubber mats look great and stay put, although the driver's is a wee bit short at the top and so will not collect all drippings from your boots above the pedals. It's my first winter with the Cooper so I will monitor this and see if I need to supplement the driver's mat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rubber mini mats, look great (love the big Mini Logo), never bunch up..

and will last a long time, take them out, put them under a hose, let dry and put them back in!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a funny coincidence, I just bought these mats off Ebay from this guy last week! He did have the best price and he shipped them immediately!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts