MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:redblack: I really like this look of the white letters on the sidewalls of this bad a$$ MCS! What other tires have white letters on them? Do some tires have white letters on one side and black letters on the other side? :redblack:

Attachments

·
Overboosting.....
3,392 Posts
I think it looks cool also.

You can buy stuff to write on the tyre walls. It should be available at a place like Discount Auto Parts I would think.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Most white-letter tyres come white on one side and black on the other. Not absolutely sure about directionals though. And the performance tyres are usually blackwall. Most likely those have been coloured in.

CYNMINI said:
:redblack: I really like this look of the white letters on the sidewalls of this bad a$$ MCS! What other tires have white letters on them? Do some tires have white letters on one side and black letters on the other side? :redblack:

·
Sponsor/Moderator/Other
3,265 Posts

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice site!...

pezhead444 said:
The owner of that MINI painted the white letters himself. Go to michiganmini.com and you can get the whole scoop. :cool:
:redblack: But I couldn't find the white letter part. can you tell me where it is? :redblack:

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its one of my favorites! Here is another pic...

ImaVunDerBrah said:
Saw the thread title and thought I just might open it to see that pic. I know that MINI very well ;)
of this bad a$$ MCS! I am picking my '05 MCS on Saturday. The second pic is my new wheels and tires!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
minicabrio
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing