MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I've just bought a new mini and they told me that there are not currently any white lights to fit mini's manufactured after 07/2004 because the rear lights were modified. Just wondering if anyone knew when they would be bringing out ones to fit the modified version
Thank x

·
///M Power
5,066 Posts
I've asking at my dealer and have been given the same answer... I would like red/clear lights for the new cluster... just replacing the orange indicator with a clear lense, but they don't do it yet... hopefully it won't be too far away. I know mikey can do a work around by using the previous units, but I personally would like a solution based on the revised cluster.

Just keep pestering the parts guys every month or so and even as them to put in a query to BMW... If enough people do it, they will eventually get the message :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
The new lamps with white indicators are sure to be available in the near future as they're going to be factory available for new car orders for January on vehicles. There is no information on the parts catalogue yet, although as and when we hear about their availability I'll be sure to let you know. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.