MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
You might want to do a search (showing results as posts) on "clean white wheels"

or perhaps turning this into a poll ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've had my Cooper 6 months now and the white wheels do get dirty. living in the fens, probably a bit dirtier than you city folk will find! But i dont think they get dirtier quicker or more noticably than silver wheels do. However, recently i have noticed small marks appearing on the wheels if i look closely. I'm not sure if i can get these marks off or not. When they've just been washed they do look the 'dogs' though!! if getting a Mini with white roof and wing mirrors i'd recommend getting white wheels too. (check out my pics in the personal gallery: AV51HCC)

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
I love the pics of yor black and white Cooper and they helped me to finally decide to place the order for my replacement MINI... Is it really as hard to keep clean as everybody has warned me??? I've ordered Black Solid.

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
just seen your other post, please ignore mine.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mine's solid black too. I think black is the best colour to go for in the Mini! (If you were getting a Cooper S i might say Electric Blue!) I had mine SilverSealed when i bought it and it cleans up really well. The only problem i have found is it can look streaky in the sun. But i have found if you use an Autoglym Chamois, it buffs up really well. As with any car i suppose if you dont wash it, it looks nasty. i try to clean mine once a week and it keeps it lookin sweet. hope this helps. (good choice by the way!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts