MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Minnie Mouse said:
Whoo hoooooo what this then?? ;) Aw that's so nice :D

Why don't anyone leave me messages like:

Cool, gorgeous, slim, young, chick in stunning black cooper spotted driving in London......pm me
If only.....:(

are u a 8/10 - or a 9/10???

·
COOPER S LOCAL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oi less of that. i would say an 8/10. do we get a dating service discount???
:D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :) :p :p :D :D :D

G

·
geoffmm: Who have you got your car insured with and if you dont mind me asking how much is your primeum and weather it on one of your parents name, as im egar to purchase one next yr when im 19 at the moment got cooper :d

cheers

G

·
Charlie_Big_Banana's said:
geoffmm: Who have you got your car insured with and if you dont mind me asking how much is your primeum and weather it on one of your parents name, as im egar to purchase one next yr when im 19 at the moment got cooper :d

cheers
just a small fry as predicted Son;)

Wait till ya finish school before getting ahead of yourself:D

And remember to talk to the ladies like the ladies they are, no down talk allowed Puppy!!:mad:

G

·
Annie: please

just go back and play with your barbie doll house,

just a small fry and what>>>> And

Too many people like you around, need to learn when to keep there comments to themselves and learn when to open there mouth.

:p

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Charlie_Big_Banana's said:
Annie: please

just go back and play with your barbie doll house,

just a small fry and what>>>> And

Too many people like you around, need to learn when to keep there comments to themselves and learn when to open there mouth.

:p

lol someone got "merked" - POW POW!!!

G

·
annie u silly lil girl.... Please stop now

What your refering to us, using smae computer or havein a differnt user is just silly,im sure one of the lovely mods would be happy to clear this ickle fort in your head..

:p banana man

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.