MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Mini2 Procrastinator
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a question for you.

Who on mini2 has the best car. NOT including your own, who's mini do you strive to have or is just great in your eyes?

I will set the ball rolling because i love CooperID's S. If i get an S it will be like this

Why? I love the aero bodykit, the JCW seats, the black/white colour and the wheels.

·
Gutter Princess
3,464 Posts
I'm sorry to sound smug but I love my car beyond words and wouldn't swap it...

If I had to pick someone else's then it would be Rakey's cos of his awesome roof graphic. :)

·
Mini2 Procrastinator
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will let you off on that one as your car is pretty special!

Is rakey the one with Caine on the roof with the shotgun?

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
I don't think it's fair to make me pick. For a start I love my MC and secondly I am getting an MCS in March so that will seem like someone elses car to start off with!!

If I had to pick somone's I would have to go for Intrepid's Rocket as she is a girl after my own heart and has CR/W but her's is the full works!!

·
Mini2 Procrastinator
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is turning into a bigging up yourself post, its lucky that you all so far have worthy cars! Lets start mentioning other peoples minis or even what you want from someones mini. Would be more interesting if we see some pics too.

J

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
leccy_blue's car is quite nice, best s i seen so far in the galleries, after looking thru a few pages!! but i bet there are a few others i like if i looked at more galleries!! i love my car to bits tho!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Anyone with a black, or DS S or works. I think they are gorgeous :D

Veronica

·
Mini2 Procrastinator
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not sure if any of you guys read the article in Go Mini about the guy who kitted his mini out with a submarine theme, but i thought that car was pretty crazy, in a good way.

Slightly off topic :rolleyes: but does anyone have any comparison they could give me between a one and a cooper s? I doubt i will ge the chance to test a cooper s :( and i havent been in one :( so i need some explanation.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ummm, if you say so :rolleyes:

After exhaustive studies, it's been found that MY MINI is clearly the best ;) Sorry for plugging my own car, but it's true :D

·
Mini2 Procrastinator
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
vagt6 said:

After exhaustive studies, it's been found that MY MINI is clearly the best ;) Sorry for plugging my own car, but it's true :D
we need proof then buddy

·
Registered
89 Posts
After my cheeky little number....

it would have to be Damo's mini. I love the JCW wheels and body kit with the CR/W

and its a cooper too ;)

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
vagt6 said:

you cant say something like that and not have the proof to back it up!!

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
no one can say theres is the best! the original post is about posting about other peoples car you like, not your own!! even if you do think you have a nice car, dont say its the best unless it cost you around 40 grand like some of the best ones out there! i love mine but im not gonna say its the best, not by a long way!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts