MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Baruch Yeshua
67 Posts
Black&WhiteScooper said:
I currently have a bit of a monopoly of curve ball on page 3.....The best game on there imo :D :D

Who else is a record holder

I am a record holder in 4 of the games. I haven't had any time lately to get more records. All four of my records were listed on the Arcade News & Events for about three weeks until Stuffed Chicken got on the list a few days ago. So now only three of my records are on the list.

Trumpets

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
I had the top record for sure on Tetris, guaranteed!!! Then my wrist slipped on the desk, plus I compensated that with hitting the wrong "rotate" button, and I botched up a great run. Wonks..... I need a proper controller. Back in the day, I was so plugged-in on Tetris, that the computer could not beat me. The furthest I ever went before carpal-tunnel set in and I got hungry was 687 lines on Level 68. Booooooooring. My mind was so attuned to the geometric shapes and every single possible rotation option, that the pieces looked, to me, like they were falling in slow motion. Probably much how Kasparov says he can do 2.1 million move calculations a second in his mind. I actually had a friend come in to watch me play to make sure the game was not bugged. He said he couldn't even see what pieces were falling, they were just blurs. :eek: Absolutely amazing how the mind works and perceptions change.

Today, I am lucky to get past level 25.

HAHAHAHAHA.....yep, getting older I guess or just out of Tetris-shape! :D

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
That'll be me then :D :D

Old school Asteriods and Space Invaders champion is me :D :D

Also got the Towerball and what-a-shot records too ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.