MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left yesterday, landing in Charleston on 10/24 or 10/25...

I, and some others, were booked on it as of yesterday. Now WW site doesn't even show our VIN or booking numbers anymore when we search...

so, can someone on that ship please list the cars on the boat? You should be able to see # of MINIs and what colors/models they are..thanks

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
Nicholasp27 said:

I, and some others, were booked on it as of yesterday. Now WW site doesn't even show our VIN or booking numbers anymore when we search...

so, can someone on that ship please list the cars on the boat? You should be able to see # of MINIs and what colors/models they are..thanks
Finally, someone on the Patriot as well! I finally found it on two websites!

That was strange, it showed a 141 MINIs as booked and ready to go, now, fortunately, I was "Loaded on Vessel", but when I search the boat, I only find 52 vehicles! Where did they all go!

Nice to finally find someone on the same boat though!

Attachments

·
656 Posts
Nicholasp27 said:

Oh yeah, that is a sharp looking MINI!

·
Registered
6 Posts
My car is also on the Patriot. For some reason all of a sudden I can't seem to access the cargo tracking though. Last I looked it seemed there were 300 Minis on board. Anyway our wait is almost over and we can start obsessing over other things like the proper application of Zaino. Good luck to all and godspeed the Patriot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just checked the link on CooperSaz's post and didn't see the VIN number of me car. But I just had a voicemail from my MA who says my car is indeed on the way. I definitely have to stop loking at this stuff its driving me crazy. My car is coming....the Red Sox are in the series......this better not be a dream.............

·
656 Posts
jimmymack49 said:
I just checked the link on CooperSaz's post and didn't see the VIN number of me car. But I just had a voicemail from my MA who says my car is indeed on the way. I definitely have to stop loking at this stuff its driving me crazy. My car is coming....the Red Sox are in the series......this better not be a dream.............
It is very possible that your car is there. When I pulled that list, it only listed about 141 cars. I looked up the Bill of Lading (which incorporates all Billing Orders) that it will list all 262 cars. Let me if you would like me to put a list together for you...

·
656 Posts
jimmymack49 said:
Hey Jimmymack,

I included a new txt file that incorporates 262 MINIs aboard the Patriot. Hope this helps! I also included the last position of the Patriot on the 20th of October. It has not called in during the 21st. Let's hope they show up tomorrow at SC, USA! :eek:

Best regards!

Patriot's Bill Number - GB244303

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the new list SAZ. My car is on that one. I noticed you're in Phoenix; does your car have to be trucked all the way from Charleston to Phoenix? I would have thought a car ordered in AZ would come in through CA????

·
656 Posts
jimmymack49 said:
Thanks for the new list SAZ. My car is on that one. I noticed you're in Phoenix; does your car have to be trucked all the way from Charleston to Phoenix? I would have thought a car ordered in AZ would come in through CA????
You are very welcome regarding the list. My pleasure!

Nope! Ordered out of San Antonio, TX! Arizona has a 12-month wait! :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts