MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Learner Burner
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a result today..Just popped in to the local Mini shop to discuss about new car for next year and happened to mention that I wished for a set of steel wheels as the alloys are beginning to suffer a couple of scrapes 'Darn learners or maybe me not quick enough to shout mind the alloys' any how the nice sales person said 'Hold on a minute' made a call and bingo 'Theres a new set in the workshop just been swapped for alloys and if your quick there free!!' Result!! new mitchelin tyres hub caps and rims how much would that lot cost?

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Well of course they are going to get scraped and ruined if your letting learners drive in the car! I mean its always funny seeing L-Plates on MINIs...reversing around corners must be a nightmare for you to sit and be able to do nothing as you hear them scraping along the kerb! :eek: :D :( :D

And all that lot would probably cost a fair bit! Which BMW centre was this just out of interest?! :D ;)

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
phb2001 said:
not quick enough to shout mind the alloys'

:D

you should warn them they have to pay extra for lessons if they scrape them! :eek: - i bet you'd make a lot more money! :D :p

i dont think i scraped em just bumped it up the kerb once :eek: :( (learners are so kind)

well done on gettting your steel wheels though - great result - nice dealer! :)

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
supa-dupa-cooper said:
you should warn them they have to pay extra for lessons if they scrape them! :eek: - i bet you'd make a lot more money! :D :p
Yeah but if he did that, then the number of kids wanting to learn to drive with him would plummet! Though I'm sure all the driving instructors with MINIs already have too much interest....the coolest car to drive in!

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
MINI Poser said:
the number of kids wanting to learn to drive with him would plummet!
yea thats true :rolleyes:

MINI Poser said:
Though I'm sure all the driving instructors with MINIs already have too much interest....the coolest car to drive in!
thats trues as well :D - i chose my driving school coz they had MINIs and the instructor was on recommendation

·
Learner Burner
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MINI Poser said:
Well of course they are going to get scraped and ruined if your letting learners drive in the car! I mean its always funny seeing L-Plates on MINIs...reversing around corners must be a nightmare for you to sit and be able to do nothing as you hear them scraping along the kerb! :eek: :D :( :D

And all that lot would probably cost a fair bit! Which BMW centre was this just out of interest?! :D ;)

I only had two minor scratches in 6 months on the rims not two bad but steels will help me relax a bit more..

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
icheatatscrabble said:
S****ampton football club....do they actually play football?
Well I went to a MINI run near Portsmouth on Sunday wearing my Saints shirt...lets just say they were green with envy! ;) :D :D I'm a little **** stirrer!

And we do actually by the way! Hehe!

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Hey dude...don't worry about advertising on here...I think anyway! :rolleyes: If its a MINI dealer then thats ok, coz I've seen loads of people tell where they got their MINIs from...Hell I got the two dealers logos where my MINI has come from in my gallery! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts