MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Heaver Castle today and stumbled across probably 40 minis. Some standard, some modded.. ones, coopers, s', convertables.. tons of em all lined up three rows deep under a big mini cooper flag.

If mine was clean I would have driven it down and parked up but its filthy and would have looked a disgrace :)

who was there then?

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Sc00bster said:
Went to Heaver Castle today and stumbled across probably 40 minis. Some standard, some modded.. ones, coopers, s', convertables.. tons of em all lined up three rows deep under a big mini cooper flag.

If mine was clean I would have driven it down and parked up but its filthy and would have looked a disgrace :)

who was there then?
Not me, it was Southern Mini Days at the Hop Farm - why were you not there?! :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So there was a big mini day at the hop farm too? sheesh.. a mini extravagangaaaaa weekend in kent!!

If I had known about either I would have spruced her up a little and joined the party.

Never been to the hop farm, had never been to heaver until today. not much of a castle if you ask me, more like a house. a Moat?? geez.. running jump and you would clear that sucker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Sc00bster
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing